Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Newbie to moss removal

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Umz786

Hi all newbie to all this. I have recently started cleaning gutters by hand and have nice little tools to help courtesy of Amazon and Ebay. 

I have been reading alot on here about chemicals and I am looking for some advice on courses/videos please

i also get asked by customers how do they restore life back to there roof which is covered in moss and I have not invested in the kit yet but I seen a post about somethinf different to algoclear which you can spray but it turns to mush, anybody know what this is? 

thanks in advance peeps! 

Hi all newbie to all this. I have recently started cleaning gutters by hand and have nice little tools to help courtesy of Amazon and Ebay. 

I have been reading alot on here about chemicals and I am looking for some advice on courses/videos please

i also get asked by customers how do they restore life back to there roof which is covered in moss and I have not invested in the kit yet but I seen a post about somethinf different to algoclear which you can spray but it turns to mush, anybody know what this is? 

thanks in advance peeps! 
Watch some YouTube it's all there. Chemicals aren't the easy option and your insurance cover is paramount. Handling and application is something you need to get right and correct PPE 

Back