Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Buisness plan for mobile phone

WCF

Help Support WCF:

BigFoot

PRICE:£10 per simcard

DESCRIPTION:mobile phone contracts

PICTURES:

Hope this isn't breaking any forum rules, if it is let me know and ill remove it

my mate works for a large telecoms company, who are the biggest Vodafone reseller for businesses in the UK. He needs 18 connections this month to hit his target, as they are looking to cut staff ( cut throat industry). The tariff is unlimited calls and texts, and you'll need to let him know what data you want. He has a desk based account manager who can call you and sort out the contract The Tariff is simple - all figures excluding VAT £10 per sim card Data Bundle - Can be shared amongst users, and upgraded at any time Data bundles as follows: 1Gb £3 3Gb £6.50 5GB £10 £10Gb £19 15Gb £28 25Gb £37 50Gb £70 75Gb £100 100Gb £125 Bigger bolt ons are available Data Sims are £5 a sim with 1Gb allowance before you start dipping into your shared usage Handsets are financed at 0% over the 2 year term of the contract Preferably new connections, although if you can get your PAC code quickly enough that is fine too. The account would need to go in the name of the business, or if you don't have a trading name, stipulate you're a sole trader

data sims can be used with tablets, or dongles. and again same applies, dongles or tablets, or mifi devices financed at 0% over the 2 year term.

message me if interested and ill introduce.

Back