Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New business interest

2sticks

I'm terry and new to this fourm so please let me say hi to everyone first.

I'm thinking about starting a gutter cleaning business and just want some advice before I make a Financial commitment.

What do people generally charge for a straight forward 3 bed house?

Is the business out there or is it something you get asked to do once in a while?

Many thanks for your response.

I'm terry and new to this fourm so please let me say hi to everyone first.
I'm thinking about starting a gutter cleaning business and just want some advice before I make a Financial commitment.

What do people generally charge for a straight forward 3 bed house?

Is the business out there or is it something you get asked to do once in a while?

Many thanks for your response.
Hi and welcome, We're are based ? Are you planning on only offering a guttering services ? Would this be just cleaning - or repairing and replacing ?

Hi and welcome, We're are based ? Are you planning on only offering a guttering services ? Would this be just cleaning - or repairing and replacing ?
Hi Kie

I'm based in Berkshire, for now just cleaning. Maintenance may come later.

Hi Kie
I'm based in Berkshire, for now just cleaning. Maintenance may come later.
I work only gutters but I also offer repairs to full new installation's. There is enough for for full time but you have to heavily market it, website, flyers, fb etc as unlike windows once you have done them the money don't repeat every 6 weeks. However one gutter Clean a day could pay as well as a full days window cleaning. I charge £150 for an average semi, but that would included minor repairs to seals and joints. Each semi should take no longer than 2 hours but I'm am based in Surrey. Hope that helps

T

I work only gutters but I also offer repairs to full new installation's. There is enough for for full time but you have to heavily market it, website, flyers, fb etc as unlike windows once you have done them the money don't repeat every 6 weeks. However one gutter Clean a day could pay as well as a full days window cleaning. I charge £150 for an average semi, but that would included minor repairs to seals and joints. Each semi should take no longer than 2 hours but I'm am based in Surrey. Hope that helps
Thanks, Kieman

Back