Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cya!

Rc please stay, I find you very helpful and it's good to have you on site.. It's a forum and everyone has different opinions.. Don't let others put you down.

We are all equal on this site..

If it because of that topic... then... im not going to sugar coat this.You need to grow up. There's always going to be people that disagree with you period! You can up sup sticks and leave every time someone disagrees with you. If everyone did that no one would be on this forum. Not going say any more on the matter. No pint in leaving over a converssation though and it sure does seem that way

Ahh I see, what can I say everybody has there own ways of doing things
thing is these are not my own way of doing things these are all things that i have learnt and picked up with the training with IMPACT43. so all im trying to do is pass on the infomation to others that cant get to training days. so that they know whats going on with things and what things could happen if something happens.

The training has opened my eyes up to how to work safely, do risk assesments and what to look out for, ladder training, wfp training, and what happens to people when something bad happens and how a court of law will look at things etc

It opened my eyes also mate and I see where your coming from, but some windys are happy the way they work and will never change.

I get where your coming from but other members have there own ways of doing things, in your mind your doing it safe as you possibly can so just keep it up and keep the info coming I've learned a lot off your posts.

This is going to be my last post on this subject (not the forum lol!) as its going over old ground.

Not one post was criticising your working patterns, in fact on one post I completely agree. However, some of your posts come across very "I'm right, your wrong" not simply offering advice for others as you state.

Impact 43 are a training company delivering training on legislation that already exists. This is a way for them to make money and help the industry, there are other companies that deliver the same type of training. This is best practice methods that will help protect you. But there are still other safe ways to work that are still within the current written legislation. This type of legislation can always be interpreted differently by people and always taken to the next level.

You might cone off an area with tape, I might just put a couple of cones out. As long as the risk is recognised, reduced, recorded and managed who is right and wrong?? The point is we still are working towards the same goal and more importantly within the legislation...........and smile /emoticons/smile.png

Oh dear guys what is happening here. Sadly forums are open to personal opinion and interpretation. Their will always be ones that think they are right and ones that just don't want to learn. We just have to offer our advice off they don't take it then leave it no point stating the most important thing is your business is doing well and your happy the way your doing it.

Don't leave rc your a good member.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Oh dear guys what is happening here. Sadly forums are open to personal opinion and interpretation.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hmm.... lol truee ! /emoticons/wink.png

Am I the only 1 who wants to see RC go?!

I'll be able to start doing my job again! /emoticons/biggrin.png
yer thanks for the vote there!!! well you should be quicker at your job then instead of coin collecting, tea drinking or watching guys in kilts! lol

Back