Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Landline to Mobile

Any of you lot got a cloud based landline number with calls diverted to your mobile? I'm looking for the best company to get a number from, not interested in having these bundles for outgoing calls, all I want is a landline to put on leaflets and my van with the calls diverted straight to my mobile. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

I had call divert through sky, be careful as that turned out to be on a by call basis and ended up working out quite expensive, we now just have an answer phone on the landline number.

I use Vonage. I ported a landline number to it and they send you a box which you plug into your router and it will divert or ring to up to 5 numbers at once

I had a cloud based landline but got rid of it after a couple of months because they kept phoning my mob plus I want to have a large area to work in across several area codes so didn't want to give the impression I only work in one area.

The company I used was Virtual Landline (google it). They were very competitive. I think I paid about £9 a month for 100 minutes

Back