Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Give me a hand with a quote. Please

Calum Jennings

So my father in law has been working on a big job and she is going to need a window cleaner at the end of all the building etc. So I have offered my services and she wants a builders clean (inside and out), and thereafter an 8 weekly clean. It's a fairly big domestic job and it takes around 20 minutes to drive to with no other local jobs (I will obviously canvass)

I have quoted the regular clean at around £60-70. Can you all give me your opinion on how much to charge for the builders clean based on my quote. I have attached pictures so you can get an idea of what I'm dealing with.

Thanks in advance guys :)

View attachment 5599

View attachment 5600

View attachment 5601

View attachment 5602

Builders clean up to 4x per pane. That would make your quote £480 inside and out. If that sounds steep then go in with what you want for a day and take your time?

Builders clean up to 4x per pane. That would make your quote £480 inside and out. If that sounds steep then go in with what you want for a day and take your time?
Do you think my quote sounds about right based on the pictures I have attached?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think my quote sounds about right based on the pictures I have attached?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go with what you'd be happy with. If you reckon it will take a day charge what you'd be happy with for a day.

Back