Nice cars on rounds......

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Green Pro Clean Ltd, Sep 15, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Just a little fun, decided to start taking some snaps of some of the nicer pricier motors on my round.

Thought I would share with you as all of these are just on one little cul de sac so far just to get us warmed up.

Would love to see some of the exotics, classics and downright rare motors on your rounds, but please the Ford Focus or the Peugeot 206 do not qualify under any circumstances and please don't just add random images from the web of your ultimate fantasy (car or girl!) :p

I will start the bidding with a pair of Porsches,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I must include the Z4M as whilst not a particularly rare or exotic car it is most certainly a future classic and has stunning lines for sure!

[​IMG]

Toss in a Fezza for good measure.

[​IMG]

And round it off with this pristine example of a true classic (this probably looks in better condition today than it did the day it rolled out of the showroom)

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

He likes his projects - this will be a long term one I think
    There's a 1960 Austin Healey in the garage behind I will try and get a pic next time I go
    It's gorgeous (and I'm not really into cars )

4. MrBump

MrBump Guest

I see ferraris and bentleys and so on round here daily so I might need a new memory card first lol. I'll keep an eye out for some unusual stuff though. I saw someone driving around on an immaculately restored old fire truck, the thing wss blinged out and looked awesome with an open cab. I'll try and find it again...

5. Danfire

Danfire Well-Known Member

image.jpg My mx5 with Mclaren F1's and Ferrari F40's in the background...this place has all sorts under cover, old Le Mans cars, Nelson Piquets old Williams F1 car, Pagani's etc

6. Danfire

Danfire Well-Known Member

A grass covered Smart car. image.jpg

7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

A mate of mine has a van with astroturf on the bonnet and a big plastic turd in the middle of it :D

8. TolishAPurd

I've not taken pics of any custies cars yet but I'll keep an eye out. When I was out leaflet dropping afew months back I saw this parked up and it made me smile...

[​IMG]

9. lou

lou Active Member

Love that pic Tolish!! Looks like a couple of 40/40 RO's on the side of it!!

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Window Cleaning Forums

10. TolishAPurd

It
    Its giving you ideas now isnt it mate:D

Advertisement