Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

tax returns

WCF

Help Support WCF:

norm

I have my first tax return being self employed due 31 january for 12-13

I have lost my p60 but the mrs bless her has what I earned wrote down

will this be enough info or will I have to try and get a duplicate p60 and

if so how do you do that:oops::eek:

pretty please:D

ah go on ya will ya will ya will ya will ya will ya will ya will

copyright father ted and mrs doyle

Norm. You will need details of your income plus, importantly, details of your expenses. Your expenses will reduce your profit figure which, in turn, reduces the amount of tax you pay. Expenses include mileage, cost of equipment, mobile phone, cost of public liability insurance etc. You had best dab in. Just paid my tax bill today. Ouch!

hi mate my wife has always done my tax stuff on line and its quite straight forward too once youve registered for it, once youve filled everything out,before you submit it all it actually calculates it for you and tells you what you'll owe if anything so nothing to worry about.

if you do choose to do it online though you have to register and wait for codes in mail etc so dont leave it till last minute!

Hiya norm. Yes, I do mine online as well. Sorry, I thought you were starting from scratch. Looks like you have it sorted. Just make sure you get all your expenses down, including mileage. Regarding your P60. I dont think you need it for your tax return.

thanks for your help guys I am registered set up for online but havent filled one out before

Didnt earn much because off sick most of that year but lost my p60.

Should be sweet

I never used my p60 first time round. As said what you earnt minus expenses gives you your total. It is quite simple once you've done a couple

Latest Posts

Back