Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much would you charge?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

start at bottom and work my way up to the highest point cleaning everything with FSC. Then spray everything with 10% + hypo and leave for 30 mins. come back and go round all the edges with turbo nozzle and FSC everything again. Rinse everything down and done.

I would charge around £160 for that. done in 3 hours.

100m2 would come in at £250 flat rate in this neck of the woods, possibly less if its nice and straightforward. I suppose it depends on your overheads and what you've worked out as a livable rate to work on, going in cheap might get you the job but leave you with little left over.

I would charge around £160 for that. done in 3 hours. thanks for advice appreciated// I've done a job for same letting agency 50m down road from here a few weeks ago

I have do use my own water from van got 1000l ibc in van and will take all the water- i will suck more water than the tank will drop through to my wheelie bin ! Annoying but I've quoted £200 and got the work.

Thats a great price given that your taking your own water supply too, what lpm does your machine run at? id be terrified of using an IBC with mine as its 21LPM so wouldn't last all that long without having to go for a refill, would need to use a standpipe so thats another thing to cost into it (worth getting a permit from the local water authority if your doing a lot of no outdoor tap cleans). Im based in North Yorkshire, funny area where I am as the town im in is London prices for everything (rent, rates, Ctax, beer, food etc) and 20 miles down the road is rock bottom rates for everything

I'm based in mid wales myself- I got a Honda gx390 running at 13lpm- I think the 1000l will last me for this job if I take my time at end of clean with turbo nozzle!! I don't use ibc much at all only as a last resort this job is off main road- no water source as entrance to flats

Cheers /emoticons/smile.png have you got one yourself? throw it on and I'll give it a like. im still tinkering about with mine to try to make it more appealing to people IE: throwing the odd article thats not a blatant advertisement on it and suchlike to keep peoples interest up, quite a learning curve getting the most out of free social media........hopefully it'll all pay off in the end!

nice tactic! im going to be pushing the pressure washing a lot more this year, started toward the end of the season last year so it was a bit slow. hoping to fix that this season though /emoticons/smile.png

Very nice, always a good idea to get before and afters mate in case any customers want to say it dosent look any different /emoticons/biggrin.png good work!

Back