Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This firefighter can climb a ladder faster than you can fall off of one

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I bet 2 monkey's would be slower in a race doing that @norm as they would struggle running with that ladder like that /emoticons/biggrin.png

Don't think they are that worried as the chap on the ladder jumped straight into a burning building so say:D

I would say after watching this vid those two are not quite fast enough.

[media]

[/media]
No matter how quick you think you are the force of gravity will win everytime

that last video is a good reminder to us all who climb a ladder.....me be a monkey today......i shot up the ladder pretty fast as the weather was really against me and i dont think i will be doing it again....i was putting a ridge tile back as a favour for a neighbour who had sold the house and in future they can bloomin wait ...i have a, no work on big ladders when its windy rule and boy i was scared...i put all the cement on and then the weather was turning so i actually said please lord just 5 minutes...no i am not religious but somebody was on my side as the ridge tile slipped into place .....and my car past its mot....and my laptop is mended....and my phone.and two cheques in the post..keep it up please...back to the windows tomorrow......ready for what looks like a day off on thursday...

that last video is a good reminder to us all who climb a ladder.....me be a monkey today......i shot up the ladder pretty fast as the weather was really against me and i dont think i will be doing it again....i was putting a ridge tile back as a favour for a neighbour who had sold the house and in future they can bloomin wait ...i have a, no work on big ladders when its windy rule and boy i was scared...i put all the cement on and then the weather was turning so i actually said please lord just 5 minutes...no i am not religious but somebody was on my side as the ridge tile slipped into place .....and my car past its mot....and my laptop is mended....and my phone.and two cheques in the post..keep it up please...back to the windows tomorrow......ready for what looks like a day off on thursday...
Looks very windy on thursday cnc. I have just booked bungalows in for the day.

I was going to put a vid up of a worker falling from a 5 storey building and in the slow mo the person on the pavement instinctively put his/her arms out to try and save him. Needless to say falling from that high was reaching terminal velocity so had no chance.

I was going to put a vid up of a worker falling from a 5 storey building and in the slow mo the person on the pavement instinctively put his/her arms out to try and save him. Needless to say falling from that high was reaching terminal velocity so had no chance.
sounds nasty m8:eek:

Back