Nigel Farage

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by TolishAPurd, Apr 4, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. TolishAPurd

I'm not sure if politics are allowed to be discussed here, so Gav please feel free to delete if this is innapropriate to the forum, but I just wanted to post this video for comedy value. And for what its worth, UKIP have my vote.

[youtube]

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

#2 cheapncheerful, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
    he had my vote a long time ago before i really knew him and now i know him....nothing has changed...i was only going for this may to make the obvious point but i m afraid i will probably be voting for him the may after too...i have a good memory of a series i think called the gravy train about europe....the train full of plums was the best bit...started out in spain fresh fruit ended somewhere rotten but every body got loadsa dosh....:) thanks for the vid...tolish..

its a bit embarrassing at times...im upto 9,23 and it gets funnier...did anybody catch the who are you documentary the other night very good....no wonder the press tried to bury him....hes bloody good...

ive never put a sticker in my window before....me thinks something is about to hit the fan in this country...you can see the love for nigel all the other euro mps have...

they didnt listen to winston for ten years either....

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Who are you :rofl: got bored after that :zzz:

4. TolishAPurd

Its a total corruption thats unfortunately ruling our lives. As for the vid, I have somehow managed to watch it 3 times in two days, and it never stops me chuckling. :D

5. cheapncheerful

#5 cheapncheerful, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
    its very true politics can be/sound boring but the underlying message is we have been walked over for too long and now the fightback begins....of course i could be wrong:specs

mind you ....there's not much funnier than prime minister's question time....:rofl:

6. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Nigel is The Man. Don't you just love the way he so eloquently undermines and insults other MPs.

7. cheapncheerful

he does it very well you can see they really look forward to nigel standing up....its because they know what is coming......:)and so far i have yet to see him stumble or make a mess under so much pressure...he be a cool dude:cool:

8. TolishAPurd

Yep, he rips em a new ****hole. THey can't argue back because they realise he is right. They have been skirting around the issues for years because they are scared of being called racists all the while totally ignoring common sense. Its not racist to want control on your own borders and benefits paid by your taxes.

9. cheapncheerful

#9 cheapncheerful, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
    true as we just wont have our country anymore....nigel may just put the great back in great britain...

up to my second viewing now tolish....

10. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Saw this on goggle box was pretty funny. I guess this is ok here as long as things don't get to serious etc ;)

He certainly has balls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement