No Canvassing Or Leafletting This Week

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, Jul 12, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

Due to family problems, i still got 2 customers this week though, i now got 91 customers :) on august the 10th it will be 3 months since i started. I want 130 customers before then, do you think this is a good target??

Advertisement
  2. Posh

Posh Hero

If you talk to them nicely you will be ok lol. Seriously you done well H.

3. harunh

harunh Legend

To be honest... Im very nice with my customers :p i always talk to them and have a bit of banter.
    :p and i done really weell mate

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Any targets a good one if it's attainable H and I reckon ya got it in hand so well done 91's pretty good and sorry to hear ya got problems mate.

5. mark m

mark m Hero

Sorry to hear you got family problems but 91 customers holding a job as a taxi driver and window cleaning bloody well done

6. WindowCleaningCardiff

91 customers in under 3 month? not bad!

i should get canvasing again soon...

7. harunh

harunh Legend

Lol I could have over 100 customers if i wanted.... but i took over 10 off lol

And all the customers that ive toke off... are the ones that i door knocked on ! the ones that i got through m ywebsite/leaflets are the best customers :p

And Mark im not a taxi driver lol i work in a taxi call centre booking jobs in on the computer system :p

I cant believe i got 91 customers :eek: my target was 100 in 3 months ! im over par ! :p

Lol, I want 200-250 customers before october ! That way ive got customers for the winter :) Cos in the winter your bound to lose a few customers :)

8. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I have never lost anyone during winter, think if anyone ever asked me to leave them until after the winter id tell them to get someone else. Do windows not get dirty in the winter?

91 is great huranh but you need to remember its not how many customers you have, it's the ££ it brings in.

Hope all is well in the family pal

9. Posh

Posh Hero

It's not to bad in winter H. As Belfast said windows still get dirty. You may have a few go bi-monthly.

10. harunh

harunh Legend

I see and my average job price is £7.00 when i get 100 customers my income will be around £700.00 :)

Advertisement