Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Free Book Keeping Software

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Struggling with pocket George you need palm device running palm os software but its not compatable with windows vista so can't use with PC so can't download to palm just a warning if running vista or windows 7

George is great, its free for so many weeks(8???)

So basicly while your setting up your round its, free, by the time you have a kind of good ish round you then pay for it £50 for one of payment, you get 6 months of backups I think, then after that you pay £12 a year for backups.. Great!

I use aworka by George, that way I can use it on my phone, as it's Internet based and not a program u download. It's £10 a month and great to use, you get a free trial to check it out at www.full.aworka.com

I'm trailing round partner ATM which is 6weeks free trial, no fixed subscription etc

It's very good and has a lot of features

A4 file block- £1

Pack of 3 biros - £1

Diary £1

Small note pad x2 - £1 if your lucky, maybe £2

£4-£5 per year.. Can't beat it with a big stick

A4 file block- £1

Pack of 3 biros - £1

Diary £1

Small note pad x2 - £1 if your lucky, maybe £2

£4-£5 per year.. Can't beat it with a big stick
What if u lose it? Hmmm cabt beat a pc mate cery secure /emoticons/smile.png i use wcp and i prints reen all ma jobs n save them in my email /emoticons/smile.png so am backed up /emoticons/tongue.png

Would be hard to lose all my books at the same time. I have a customer book that never leaves the house.. One for recording payments I carry all the time.. IF i lost it, I'm pretty sure I could remember them all anyway.. I know every customer and price in my head too.. I know when all regular work is due without having to write it down, but I have it on paper too, and stuck to the sun visor just to remind me.. I like the diary to keep me reminded for new jobs, quotes, gutter cleans etc...

i have tried most of them but i found aworka miles better than the rest
Yep that's what I use, very simple to add new jobs and get them moved into the schedule, can use it on my phone as I'm out and about. Had a look at roundpartner last night and it wasn't as good as aworka in my opinion.

Back