Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Free Book Keeping Software

We just in the final process of testing the sync to Google calendar, we have to do a lot of live testing but is proving quite stable. Probably have a choice of daily workload or weekly. We have concentrated on a lot of the back end function of Round Partner

We just in the final process of testing the sync to Google calendar' date=' we have to do a lot of live testing but is proving quite stable. Probably have a choice of daily workload or weekly. We have concentrated on a lot of the back end function of Round Partner[/quote']Will yours have a mobile version or does it already?

Will yours have a mobile version or does it already?
We designed it with mobiles in mind. Yes we have a mobile version and we will have it sync to Google Calender very soon.We plan to have a mobile app released some time later in the year probably Android first then iPhone

It also works on windows 8

customerdetailsm-screenshot.png
customersm-screenshot.png

What if u lose it? Hmmm cabt beat a pc mate cery secure /emoticons/smile.png i use wcp and i prints reen all ma jobs n save them in my email /emoticons/smile.png so am backed up /emoticons/tongue.png
What if your PCM crashes or breaks or gets nicked or gets a virus. Pen & paper all day.

That an interesting point Posh. Pen and paper still has its limits, amount of times I asked a customer for pen, now I just input their details into my phone. I wouldn't rely just on a Computer. Also the ICO require you to keep data secure (how you go about it is your business) But cant see how you can do this with a diary unless you get one with those padlocks on that teenage girls use keep all their secrets in. /emoticons/biggrin.png

What if your PCM crashes or breaks or gets nicked or gets a virus. Pen & paper all day.
Thats why i got backup in my email /emoticons/wink.png all screenshot documents /emoticons/wink.png lol

We have synchronized RoundPartner to Google Calender. Make it more User friendly and back up in your google account as well as RoundPartner. I added a few pics

I'm trying out the 6 week free trial for Aworka / George, how can I put in last months work ? I have this months work in & it looks good just now.

Also is there any need for an accountant if I'm using this or is it always better to get an accountant to sign off your accounts ?

Just moved over from George to Aworka... Only downside was it didn't transfer over all the data.

My recommendation is use all for the free period and then decide on one and use it. Everyone has their individual needs in a system depending on how many customers they have etc. Good luck with which ever one you choose!!

Yep that's what I do its the first transfer of data over from George, lost accounts data, well didn't loose it just couldn't transfer it over. No worries better having it on-line for me. /emoticons/smile.png

Back