Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vistaprint Special Offer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

5 t shirts your own design for £8.39

i got 2 before for 6 quid... but now their emailed me saying 5 for the price of 1 !

lol

no they are good for what they are, they wash well and wear well, yer the faid a little but most t-shirts do

I got some polo shirts with embroidered logo from VisaPrint and they've been great. Had loads of washes and still look new even though they've had quite a bit of wear.

A lot of people biggin up vistaprint here /emoticons/biggrin.png lol Iain just emailed u

Vistaprint great value for money i also got the e-mail today i have got order some things now they are so cheap lol

I was really impressed with the quality of the embroidery. I don't normally rate VistaPrint but these were brilliant.

One thing I did notice with VistaPrint is that they're under sizing a lot. I bought a small which is my usual shirt size but it felt a little tight so need to be careful with the washing. Still very happy with it though!

One thing I did notice with VistaPrint is that they're under sizing a lot. I bought a small which is my usual shirt size but it felt a little tight so need to be careful with the washing. Still very happy with it though!
yer i have noticed this, i always go for the next size up

No way thrir small size is way big!!!! Not undersized at all

Back