Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Must be getting old

WCF

Help Support WCF:

5-6 days a week :eek:/emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm 50,5 ft 10 and 12 stone"...........and I'm knackered, weekend hasJust started for me,till Tuesday and I don't know how some of you guys do 5 and 6 day weeks ....

I'm 50,5 ft 10 and 12 stone"...........and I'm knackered, weekend hasJust started for me,till Tuesday and I don't know how some of you guys do 5 and 6 day weeks ....
Money is a great motivator :thumbsup:. I could've quite happily packed up for the day on Monday afternoon, I was dead on my feet. But I pushed myself as I didn't want to get behind. Thankfully I have an easy day tomorrow and a couple of quotes to do and that's me done for another week.

Then it starts all over again on Monday and another week nearer Spring /emoticons/smile.png

iv learnt that a good way to lose weight AND keep pace with work is to have a light breakfast, bacon roll at lunchtime and no evening meal

totally with you on that andy cherry....totally knackered just finished that £60 job I posted on here a few weeks back...I dont know how people keep going...

supposed to be dodgy weather tomorrow but got three new ones to do and his lordship over the roads inside..

some people think smurfys prices are a bit on the high side...all I can say is no they aint....that gutter facia soffit cladding was pure hell and my back is shagged....never again....

til the next time..

iv learnt that a good way to lose weight AND keep pace with work is to have a light breakfast, bacon roll at lunchtime and no evening meal
Bloody hell......I would pass out if I ate just that...

Although I have cut out the bread recently and find myself carb hunting!

hmmm yep I was feeling my age on a bungalow I do....always easy to reach over from the ground and open the lock at the top....untli this last time...:eek:

not a wheelie bin but...I dont just use my bucket for water....turn it upside down and it makes a great step./emoticons/biggrin.png..

hmmm yep I was feeling my age on a bungalow I do....always easy to reach over from the ground and open the lock at the top....untli this last time...:eek:
not a wheelie bin but...I dont just use my bucket for water....turn it upside down and it makes a great step./emoticons/biggrin.png..
The wheel on a wheelie bin gives me the couple of inches I'm lacking sometimes :whistle:

Something happens when you hit 40, ive noticed a big difference since the big 40 2 years ago mabe all in the head.

Bloody hell......I would pass out if I ate just that...Although I have cut out the bread recently and find myself carb hunting!
i found that my body drew on fat resources ,so i didnt pass out . i also bought chewing gum to chew on and spring water in shops, so i felt i was still "a buyer" , part of the food buying community as it were

Last edited:
I just couldnt take it today and then....I had a brainwave...hidden in my car was some beetroot shots...I would swear they worked...

later....

of course I am not so worried when I saw my red wee....:rolleyes:

That's the army in you spc

Still the best cure for everything running

Even hangovers

Nothing like feeling ropey then getting made to go on a yomp

u must cut your food intake too if your running to lose weight . i recall when i did london marathon in 05 i was training most eves but the weight was still there as i was eatin like a hoss .

one day chattin to an toughie old farmhand he pointed out i must "cut your corn" and he was exactly right. Sam was his name, known locally as "son of sam" , tho this was never said to his face ,for obvious reasons

Running isn't the best thing to lose weight

It is good to keep you healthy and good cardio but the best thing to lose weight is resistance training (weights)

35- 40 minutes running will burn all the sugars out of your bloodstream and then you are burning fuel from your bodys fat reserves

10 minutes heavy resistance training will have the same effect and then any running you do after is still burning fat

Also your metabolism is raised for up to a whole day after while your body is recovering

It also alters your insulin levels encouraging your body to not store fat

or just get a banana on full extension and clean some fascia.....

at the side I thought I had it easy as I leaned it on a shed but I didnt notice the gap and it fell through that was some hold for sure...

Back