Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Merry christamas eve everyone...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

shazzy692002

I hope you have all opened a can of beer guys.

Its the holidays whoop whoop.

Merry Christmas you all you lovely guys.

I hope you get every thing you wished for.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THANK YOU FOR AMMUSING ME.

(ok I realise I spelt Christmas wrong in subtitle lol)

I hope you have all opened a can of beer guys.

Its the holidays whoop whoop.

Merry Christmas you all you lovely guys.

I hope you get every thing you wished for.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THANK YOU FOR AMMUSING ME.

(ok I realise I spelt Christmas wrong in subtitle lol)

You've not been adding Vision to your G&T have you Shazzy :cheers:

Just so you know I'm in the dog house yet again @shazzy692002 as the wife when she got in from work at 6:15 tonight went mental that I've done bugger all today...Help!/emoticons/sad.png

Mind you it did not help as I was in bed felling very unwell with a hurty head from last night & man cold that I picked up from her so she was not going to answering me liitle bell so I had to get up /emoticons/biggrin.png

Just so you know I'm in the dog house yet again @shazzy692002 as the wife when she got in from work at 6:15 tonight went mental that I've done bugger all today...Help!/emoticons/sad.png
Mind you it did not help as I was in bed felling very unwell with a hurty head from last night & man cold that I picked up from her so she was not going to answering me liitle bell so I had to get up /emoticons/biggrin.png
Men belong in the dog house....they do to little haha. I know im married to one.

I do too much shazzy not too little

Work all day then do dinner etc

Keep telling the wife she's slacking at the wifey jobs she should be doing

That goes down well heehee

Back