Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

bookers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

does any one bulk buy at bookers?, ive just aplied for me card to day an had a look round washing up liquid is cheep they dont sell ecover tho :(food is cheep u can get (1200 yorshire tea for £18) tins of beans an coffie r cheep b a nce saving shoping there

never heard of it up here in da north but guess its similar to costco and the like bulk buy places....the trouble i find is it looks cheap because they dont add the vat till you get to the till....and you end up with too much stuff you dont really need and its out of date before you can use it....put me off pot noodles for ever:rofl: probably good for liquid and sprays etc that dont go off...

never heard of it up here in da north but guess its similar to costco and the like bulk buy places....the trouble i find is it looks cheap because they dont add the vat till you get to the till....and you end up with too much stuff you dont really need and its out of date before you can use it....put me off pot noodles for ever:rofl: probably good for liquid and sprays etc that dont go off...
Yep, I found this to be the case too. Good for some things yet not so much for others.

yea its more for bizznesses fod out lets an stuff but well wrth a look i never had any vat added on tho the price on the shelf was the price u pay we r guna get frozen stuff like fish also the meet looks very good im guna grab a joint for next week rib of beef or something tolet rols r dead cheep /emoticons/smile.png

Back