Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

High insides

WCF

Help Support WCF:

windyman

I do a job that has a glass canopy. To do the inside of it is nearly impossible with ladders, so I'm wanting something I can put on the end of my wfp & use.

Can't have any drips as it's indoors & would go all over white walls.

Anybody know of anything like a pad I could attach, spray with pure water & then another pad to dry off?

I'd have to look it up, but i think ionics do something for using pure water inside, but bear in mind, being ionics, it aint going to be cheap!

just squeegee it with a trad extension pole. As for the water dripping, that is going to happen what ever method you use, if its a problem, cover the floor/ wall. You can buy cheap polythene sheets from homebase for a couple of quid.

Trad isn't an option, it's about 25ft high, and at an angle that would just make it a ***htmare, it's a slopping canopy, not just a flat window. Also, the walls below it are also slopped, it's hard to explain, but trad just isnt an option.

This thing in that link wont drip, spray pure water on pad & dry off with another pad. They're not filthy so dont need a major clean, but just need to keep on top of them every so often.

Trad isn't an option, it's about 25ft high, and at an angle that would just make it a ***htmare, it's a slopping canopy, not just a flat window. Also, the walls below it are also slopped, it's hard to explain, but trad just isnt an option.

This thing in that link wont drip, spray pure water on pad & dry off with another pad. They're not filthy so dont need a major clean, but just need to keep on top of them every so often.
Have a look at a vikan internal cleaning kit mate - it comes with pads and each pad does about 10 sq meters before you need to change it. Just spray pure water and rub. Can also be used with an extension pole. I have a kit and use it for a lot of high windows for some of my commercial stuff. I like it anyway lol /emoticons/smile.png

Back