Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Man shed me time

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

I been invited over to my mates posh man shed tonight to get me out of the house. Time for some me time tonight as booze & watch a film away from my madhouse seems just what I need /emoticons/smile.png

That is if my missus give me a lift over there and picks me afterwards as me mobility scooter don't go that far /emoticons/biggrin.png

My man shed is cool but no electric at the allotment

Still spend summer evenings there with a beer or 2 pretending i am weeding and pottering about

It's lovely to just sit out on a chair on a summer evening and chill or have a little nap with my feet up

Just started getting my old Campervan ready for my first holiday south of France end of march so got over a month to go

Before I can do any relaxing

It's my man shed on wheels

Just started getting my old Campervan ready for my first holiday south of France end of march so got over a month to goBefore I can do any relaxing

It's my man shed on wheels
ABS campervan always wanted one

something for the future

ABS campervan always wanted onesomething for the future
Wouldn't be without ours now m8 , last year we took 6 weeks out and drove through Croatia we got as far west as we dared but past turkey things get very very scary

sounds great are you away easter the mrs is keen for one
Yes we are m8 we are driving down the south coast of France and working our way slowly back over 2 week period ,beauty of France is you can literally stop and camp anywhere you want so we usually wild camp with the odd day stop in a hotel

I love my shed, imused to sit there picking locks for hours, now i cut channels and listen to the radio drinking a few beers

Just had to pay my years fees for the aĺlotment

£19.38 for the year

Worth that just to have a mud patch to sit in away from her indoors

Just had to pay my years fees for the aĺlotment£19.38 for the year

Worth that just to have a mud patch to sit in away from her indoors
So jeoulous I've not got a allotment, my mates is totally amazing and he grows food too /emoticons/smile.png

Id love to grow my veg but i dont seem to have energy and time for it. A brilliant hobby, being in nature and growing top quality food for your family, excellent

I think growing food should be at the top of the list of things to lean at school, followed by buildng a house and free energy devices, but we live to make profit and pay tax to the system our masters have made for us

Back