Not amused

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Clisty1989, Jun 25, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

Just filled my new backpack for the first time and notice a huge split in the tank need it for jobs tomorrow, all I've done is charged it and taken a photo! Any ideas guys?
    adam davies where do I stand?

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

Green Pro Clean Ltd if I remember right you had one, and have good relations with the cleaning warehouse, what do you suggest and is there a temporare fix to get me through the next 48 hours?

3. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Looks like a manufacture fault at the seam.

I know adam davies gives 12 months warranty on these so he will swap it out no problem.

As for a temp fix you need one of the diy pros on here but I would suggest seal it with some good epoxy perhaps?

Totally sucks right now but rest assured they will sort it for you.

Message adam on Facebook his user name is adam tcw davies and he may even reply before weekend is over.

Where are you? Welcome to borrow mine for a day or two if that helps you out.

4. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

In swansea so bit too far away, thanks for the offer though. Luckily I've only got a conny roof and a few new customers this week that I need it for as I'm just changing over from trad so I'll crack on with the ladders for most of it. Think I've some duct tape floating about so I'll give that a try until I can get hold of Adam and sort it. I'm gutted as I've been looking forward to using it since I put the order in. :(

5. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Looks like the split is in the top? I reckon yiu can still use it in trolley form losing hardly a drop in a pinch.

Perhaps I am wrong. :(

6. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

It's is, it's just I'm using a car so will have to lie it down at some point. It's OK upright as it's still holding the water it just I don't fancy turning my car into a swimming pool!!

7. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Put passenger seat way forward and stand it behind there?

8. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

Could do I'll have a play in the morning, still try and plug the gap just incase

9. super mck

super mck Active Member

Some clear silicone sealant

10. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

Cheers I've got some floating about, I'll plug the gap with that and tape over it to make sure

Advertisement