Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New flyers and cards

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I used urbanprinting.co.uk

They came next day, top notch quality and I was happy with the price. Think I did £100 on 10,000 double sided 300gsm postcards.

They sent me an email trying to get me to refer them so if you give them my name and quote FRIEND10 they will give you 10% off as well. I probably won't need any more for ages so I won't benefit from the referral myself.

Window Cleaner Chelmsford Chelmsford Cleaning Services

I used urbanprinting.co.ukThey came next day, top notch quality and I was happy with the price. Think I did £100 on 10,000 double sided 300gsm postcards.

They sent me an email trying to get me to refer them so if you give them my name and quote FRIEND10 they will give you 10% off as well. I probably won't need any more for ages so I won't benefit from the referral myself.

Window Cleaner Chelmsford Chelmsford Cleaning Services
Thank u mate appreciate it

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Vista print will always give you an additional discount if you ring them up and ask a question Regarding how to use there site to produce what you want, Works every time

I have just recently used vistaprint to update my double sided calling cards which were designed by a local company years ago , Thought I would try and save some money I took pics of my old cards and upload to their site then vistaprint designers made the changes I requested then I tweeked the the final design my self I ended up saving around £25.00

I've got 30,000 leaflets that vistaprint delivered too thin! Too thin to shove through a letterbox. Don't know what to do with them.

Get them put out otherwise you have wasted your money , My last lot of flyers were a bit thin but totally my fault as I ordered them should have gone for better paper stock , I have put loads out and gained work so they have paid for themselves now many times over !!

Get them put out otherwise you have wasted your money , My last lot of flyers were a bit thin but totally my fault as I ordered them should have gone for better paper stock , I have put loads out and gained work so they have paid for themselves now many times over !!
I'm ordering some today, what paper stock do you recommend for posting? Don't want them crumpling when I post them through those annoying letterbox brushes [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they're thin get a folder or other flat rigid thing, put the flyer over the edge and use it to push it though. It stops them getting crumpled even with stiff bristles. It also stops dogs biting your fingers too! I've had my folder snatched from my hand by a dog, would've had my hand otherwise.

Back