Not bad for a quid!

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by rugbywolf, May 14, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. rugbywolf

rugbywolf Forum Addict

Ext Tube 001 (800x600).jpg Ext Tube 001 (800x600).jpg Needed some tool bits so went into Poundland and in the tool section there is now a whole range of stuff by Tommy Walsh, of 'Ground Force' days. So got what I was looking for, and then noticed there was a decorating section, and there was a small pole extension for a paint roller. Paint rollers are roughly the same size as a Wagtail, so I knew it would fit. But what I liked about was it had the clips that hold the handle in place. Closed it would give a reach of 40cm, and open 59cm. So I bought one. I have had occasion to use it several times this last week, and it works really well. One house I had to do has 3 panes of glass 8ft x 4ft, on the front and on the back, and were extremely dirty since the last time I did them, and I used it on these and I was quite impressed. Not bad for a quid. the only drawback was the handle slipped, as not fixed on properly, so I drilled through and put a nylon tie through, and round, and that did the trick. going to buy another next time I go in.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

You reckon it will fit a moerman swivel handle??

3. rugbywolf

rugbywolf Forum Addict

I'm not familiar with them, the Wagtail inside diameter is 25mm.

Advertisement