Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Soft wash job

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nicky

Had a soft wash to do so I told the customer that I will have to order the chemicals to do the job and she agreed, so I ordered the the the chemical hypo x2 , she then cancelled the job 1week later after I had bought the hypo which she knew about am I right to ask her for the money to cover the Chemicals. Iknow I could take it back but that's not the point I been there to buy it 24mile round trip ,or just leave it &await for the next job to come in I HATE MESSESRS

If you do a lot of this type of work just use it on the next job and move on if you don't then explain to her that you got it in specially for her booked in job ,  that type of person I suspect will have no conscience and just say tuff , not a lot you can do about it really, we try and get a deposit from customers when a lot of money is involved in materials to do a job as it then showed commitment from them that they are serious about having the job done oh and that's a non returnable deposit once Materials are ordered , never had a customer cancel after that 

Back