Not Enough Letters In This Little Box For The Title I Really Want

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by WindyCleanerMan, Nov 15, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. WindyCleanerMan

WindyCleanerMan Active Member

Why do people AGREE that they want a regular service, at a set interval, only when that time comes up go ''oh don't worry this time, they aren't that bad, call us in a couple of months''

I'm so close to proper loosing my rag it's untrue...

GRRRRRRRRRRR

Advertisement
  2. nearlyclean

Supplier

Happens, it use to make my blood boil, stop doing them type but keep doing the regulars. I love it now when they ask me to clean the windows and I can say sorry not this month I am too busy.
    Just put them on the back burner for those not so busy days

3. WindyCleanerMan

WindyCleanerMan Active Member

Had to in one day, worst bit is one is a 40 quid job, oh and yes he can afford it. He's the local GP

4. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

I know, I txted someone whos about 5 mile away(15 minute drive) hes like not this time pls.

so what do I do, theres a regular round the cornor whos every 2 weeks, may have to drop the whole lot and make tomorrows round on the other two weeks to make it monthly.

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

nice one.... :D

6. harunh

harunh Legend

Hey ive had this a few times..... But it doesnt bother me to much :)

i went to do 1 house i turn up and the women came out the door and goes can you not.... she stopped talking cos she seen me i had a pole in my hand... she goes never mind then i go to her wat were u gonna say ? :) i knew she wanted to say not this time... she goes can u miss them this time.... i go no problem :)

and another person does it on text to me saying miss it this time please ? im like no problem

If they dont want a clean then i dont mind... but if they do it everytime then take them off.. ive already done this to 1 customer.... but a customer might not want them cleaning like 2/3 times a year when they say miss it... i dont mind :) its better then them cancelling u :)

but out of my 150 customers i get about 5,6 jobs i dont end up doing each month because the customer says that or the customer may be on holiday or the customer is getting some building work done on their house.... so if i do like 22 jobs per day and 1 customer is a no job then i dont mind :) its normal we all got to accept no jobs now and then :) but keep it under control

aslong as their on our books and keep the job worth while doing then its good for me :)

7. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I've had a few like that that but not many, I will offer to collect next month if they say they can't afford it this month but if it's just that they don't think they're too bad etc I've normally dropped them but now I'm offering them 8 weekly instead but for 50% extra, if they decline that they're off the books.

8. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

To be honest, if a custie says this too me I would then have a chat and arrange a more suitable interval, ie change them to 8 weeks rather than 4, at least you look like your trying to work your services round them, even though you'll be in the area 8 weekly anyway to do those thy are still on the 4 weekly.

9. Dodger

Dodger Hero

My thoughts exactly, nowadays anyway.

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I've find older retired folk tend to do this more for some reason for me anyways. I do put up with some regulars that want to miss a clean or two during the year for good reasons but if they are constently messing me about then I get rid. Simples....

Come to a point where if ppl can't afford to have there windows cleaned at a reasonable cost each month then they best find another window cleaner to mess them about instead on me.

Advertisement