Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I'm Umming And Erring Over Buying This

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I would probably end up killing myself if had one of those between me legs :Image3:

check for v5 and engine/frame nos. A lot of stolen bikes end up on the track mate but me thinks you probably know that.

You watching b.s.b tonight? Make ya want to buy it right now

Hi,

I am going to sound such a kill joy, the bike looks great and I bet it goes like a bat out of hell and I would prob need a change of pants if I went on it lol,( but what a buzz to experience ) however I be to a funeral director and every summer was called overtime due to the amount of bikers that sadly ended up passing away and prob mostly due to car drivers not seeing them. I so agree about only living once but after arranging funerals with the people left behind it has always put me of a super bike. On the other hand it does look the dogs B..... lol

Sorry miss typed meant to say I use be to a funeral director not I be a funeral director lol

Hi,

I am going to sound such a kill joy, the bike looks great and I bet it goes like a bat out of hell and I would prob need a change of pants if I went on it lol,( but what a buzz to experience ) however I be to a funeral director and every summer was called overtime due to the amount of bikers that sadly ended up passing away and prob mostly due to car drivers not seeing them. I so agree about only living once but after arranging funerals with the people left behind it has always put me of a super bike. On the other hand it does look the dogs B..... lol
Its a track only bike mate so no blind car drivers to worry about.

15 bikers dies this year just from my area.

Luckly I wasn't one of them.

Dont a few miles on my bike this year too.

Think I will put it away for winter now. Sports bikes are no good in winter.

Back