Not Happy With Gardiner Delivery

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Twhite, May 13, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Twhite

Twhite Member

Ordered my pole last Wednesday and haven't recived it yet, just rang them and they said it takes up to 5-10 days to leave the factory and 2-3 days delivery... I've told them I need it ASAP as my old pole is broke they said there going to put me priority and send it out Friday that means ill have it Wednesday 2weeks to send a pole.... I think is disgusting service!!! Surely if they haven't got them in stock or already to go out don't advertise that there available !! Also when a costumer spends over £350 with them they shouldn't have to wait 2 weeks for them delivery !!!! In 2 minds now to ever use them again !! Rant over ! :)

Advertisement
  2. Podrikk007

Podrikk007 Well-Known Member

Glad u told me. I was going to order one today

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

[SIZE=medium]They are obviously encountering a very high demand for their new pole range. But like you say would have been good to let customers know upfront of any delays.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Did they follow the process on their delivery page i.e notify you if your order was placed on back order?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=medium]http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/gardiner-pole-delivery.html[/SIZE]

4. OoO

OoO Guest

Moved to Gardiner section.

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

It's in other window cleaning chat :p

6. OoO

OoO Guest

Moved back lol :)

7. OoO

OoO Guest

Was trying to be helpful. But it all went wrong.

4 moves and its back to WFP section :/

8. Ssierragls

Ssierragls Active Member

It does say that there is a 5-7 day lead time on the poles

9. chip

chip Guru

I've always found the delivery very efficient, like smurf says,must be heavy demand at the mo, doesn't make you feel any better though

10. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Just so ya know mate, twas me that edited the title and will do it for any company and only changed it slightly.

It is a bit of a long delivery time though, I thought companies weren't allowed to take payment for goods unless either in stock or stated clearly that it's back order etc.

Advertisement