Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Been out a hour soddin rain

A

abs

Left the house in good spirits with only one £120 job that would of taken me 2 hours max ,now heading home with earning nothing /emoticons/smile.png at least folk on the dole get paid for doing nothing lol

Nowt doing today folks......persisting it down,my day off and it's half term.....where shall we go for dinner!
No choice for me ,,,, burgerking wins every time :hehehe:

I've put me wet gear and wellies on so I'm of out to do a bit shortly.

To be honest when I'm clearing gutters then cleaning fascias & cladding it don't matter if it's raining or not to me as drips don't get wet as they say /emoticons/biggrin.png

I dont clean windows in rain either, heavy rain in brum today but forecasted to brighten up early to mid afternoon so im going out then to do a few hours. Forecasted dry the rest of the week so no need to clean in rain.

My rule is i wont start a house if its raining but i will always finish a house if it starts raining midway, if its just light rain or drizzel i just carry on regardless as it tends to stop and start, and we must have all been there a 100 times when we stop work due to rain then when u get home the sun comes out qnd blue skies, annoying :mad:

But yeah, best not to annoy the domestic customers who largely dont like u cleaning them in rain

Sunny over here! Got no more work on this week though. Gonna canvass like a machine rest of week. Sell sell sell

Sunny over here! Got no more work on this week though. Gonna canvass like a machine rest of week. Sell sell sell
Till my car is fixed canvassing is all I'll be doing for the next few days too

Peeing down here now

Still got some new custys though

Roast will be done in an hour then back out canvassing

Didn't have roast yesterday due to snowboarding in milton keynes so having one now

Zafira 06 plate, there famous for going and I knew it was going to break soon so prepared for the £1300 damage

Back