Not just window cleaners suffer when it rains..?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Shiny, Jun 10, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

Well just watched a program on beeb 2 about the Falveler slums of Brazil and how the habitants go about their daily life and make a living. Showed one bloke who paces the beaches dressed as a pineapple selling you guessed it pineapples.
    There he his one day doing a roaring trade the next day it shows him staring at a empty beach as the rain lashes it down all day... funny thing he's still there in full pineapple uniform....lol just in case he might sell a pineapple...lol just goes to show the weather effects many different business's around the world .....at least we don't have to walk around dressed like a pineapple....!!!!
    Well I don't not sure about everyone else...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
  2. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Climbing the ladder dressed as a pineapple might be an health and safety issue. Then again, if it was nicely padded then a ladder fall shouldnt be so painful.;)

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

See that what happens when you are stuck in your comfort zone as if he had any sense the pineapple man should be flogging umbrellas on rainy days too. At least he wouldn’t get so wet and others can see that you can still have fun on the beach with a brollie dressed up as a pineapple. :D

4. cheapncheerful

it does make you think....maybe we moan too much...

.bloody weather....stopped raining today when it should have carried on..can never get it right..

i kept asking my wife to get a pineapple as i love it.....not quite like it is in the tin though...bloody awful...and you have to faff about too...no i am sticking to the tins...:D

5. TolishAPurd

When life gives you pinapples make lemo.... wait that's not it.

6. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

Can you use a pineapple as an applicator? or hot pineapple juice to heat you up on rainy days? Rains a pest, got a new job today, custy paid me and headed to work, started bucketing when 3/4 way through, but paid to get job done. Job done, ch ching. Canvassed area due to rain, got a large house, big £50'r, think I way undercharged though, but went home happy, despite only earning £40. Roll on tommorow,

7. cheapncheerful

well no rain in sight for days ....time to get stuck in....:) now where did i put that pineapple.?

8. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

Hehe cnc you maybe should try it.....!!! get yourself a pineapple outfit a supply of pineapples and away you down the Manchester ship canal flogging em....lol
    not quite Copacabana beach but you never know you might of just found a niche market....???? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

Stupid weather, could barely sleep last night as thought it was going to be a great day, ended up getting rained off twice today, stoped to havelunch then got soaked when half way round next house grrrr. This work is an hour from home so phoned wife who said it was nice so headed back to do a new big house i picked up when i got rained of yesterday so not a bad but still frustrating. Thought i was going to have a tuffering good day aswell.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

10. cheapncheerful

hey me not going down canal street in a pineapple outfit....me married with four kids...and i seen queer as folk on tv...:eek:

Advertisement