Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Harunghfg (I Cant Spell Your Name)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

I got bored so...

Ive done what you did with the Facebook account, I made normal profile but with a business name.

I started adding people but then got a warning for trying to add to many people lol.

I actually prefer this way, at least I can comment on stuff and like stuff on people profiles. It offers more exposure I think.

mate as soon as u get a warning saying : do you know this person ? jsut stop adding people and leave it for 24 hours and do it again the next day mate /emoticons/smile.png

then wen u get a warning....... stop again and keep repeating this mate /emoticons/smile.png

/emoticons/wink.png

and its much better

having a page is just awkward lol

mate as soon as u get a warning saying : do you know this person ? jsut stop adding people and leave it for 24 hours and do it again the next day mate /emoticons/smile.png

then wen u get a warning....... stop again and keep repeating this mate /emoticons/smile.png

/emoticons/wink.png

and its much better

having a page is just awkward lol

I dont it after a few hours, Its been working so far. Im up to 137 friends. A business page does still have its uses i.e customers can like it. I think a normal profile is better though.

Back