Not this time, they're still clean

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Podrikk007, Apr 20, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Podrikk007

Podrikk007 Well-Known Member

Don't you just hate it!!!! Bloody £@"/**^#€$¥.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?dlsdpn

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

You must be doing to good of a job mate

3. Ryan

Ryan Guest

ya all i do is keep Thayer records on the books off the main monthly customers and knock everytime i'm doing my round near them.

so iv got a list of my main customers i know 100% will have it done
    and a list of messers for when i got some sapre time lol

4. Podrikk007

Thing that gets me is It was only the second clean, I didn't charge more for the first, jus told her that il do it for normal price as she wants it doing every month. But they won't pay double round here. They r all tight gets!!!

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?z0wafk

5. nearlyclean

Supplier

I do the same as welsh cleaner and if they see me in the street and ask I say not this time I might be able to fit you in next month. Those types will always mess you about and there is plenty of glass want doing monthly

6. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

she will cancel on the next clean

7. Ryan

Ryan Guest

just keep them on a separate list and go round when your doing the regulars around them

i'm building my round now and 8-9 weeks in atm and just have to weed out all the messers

i tend to base my prices on a monthly clean so does piss me off when u turn up the second time and thay say not this time

iv only had it 2 or 3 times tho loads of my customers i get all find it hard to get a relable window cleaner around me so hopefully theres loads out there that need my services :]

8. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

just tell them that you dont do a 8 week service, just 4 week only

if they say why, say when you are on a 8 weekly cycle that leaves a gap every other month which means, i either have to not earn any money or find a replacement, if that replacement wants every 4 weeks then i cant fit every one in

9. Podrikk007

I told her its every time or not at all. Straight to the point. Couldn't be bothered with her. She said I'm not gonna get them cleaned when they're already clean am I!!! Cow.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?amb2ap

10. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

My guess is you are wfp. Even in my opinion, they do tend to stay cleaner than traditionally cleaned. I've had customers make that comment without me asking.

Try using dirty water. Lol, smiley face

Advertisement