Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Not Windie related

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

ive just got this pergola with awning . Has anyone got similar all set up but cant work it to open and close Awning with string cord . Can close it but cant open it via Cord line. If you have one the same possible pics of how you connect cord line correctly. Bought from market place but never tested it opening & closing

Attachments

• perg2.jpg
    perg2.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 9
  • perg3.jpg
    perg3.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 9
its all up just the opening & closing of awning via the draw cords its ok manually but its there to use when i see how it works . ill pop upto b&q take a look , ill look at some customers on my rounds hopefully same with top awning . too far away for chap to come round who i bought off

its all up just the opening & closing of awning via the draw cords its ok manually but its there to use when i see how it works . ill pop upto b&q take a look , ill look at some customers on my rounds hopefully same with top awning . too far away for chap to come round who i bought off
I saw it in b&q a good few months ago, I think they might have changed the garden display to their Christmas stuff.
This company sell them via b&q Prague Pergola - Steel - H230 x W350 x L350 cm - Grey you might be able to email them and ask for instructions.

Last edited:
Back