Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter vac purchase help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Siimon

I'm looking at omnipole 3000 watt or a gutter sucker! Sky vac is too much. I would also like a camera and carbon poles. Just got an ankalad. Cheers for that tip smurf. Any help please /emoticons/smile.png

No probs @Siimon

Regarding a guttervac best shop around for the best deal. Also keep an eye out on ebay as good hardly used kit does come up on there from time to time.

No probs @Siimon
Regarding a guttervac best shop around for the best deal. Also keep an eye out on ebay as good hardly used kit does come up on there from time to time.
Cheers smurf. Was hoping someone would recommend something tried and tested as some prices vary by £1800 for what seems like the same thing. Changing the subject how do you highlight some ones name in a thread? /emoticons/smile.png

Cheers smurf. Was hoping someone would recommend something tried and tested as some prices vary by £1800 for what seems like the same thing. Changing the subject how do you highlight some ones name in a thread? /emoticons/smile.png
i open their profile and copy and paste but i don't know if thats the right way....i am here to learn.../emoticons/smile.png

Siimon hey it works...

hey you guys hit the wee curly a on ya keyboard then type their name it will come up and click on it

i think

Theres quite a few on ebay i wad thinkimg of getting one but there are quite a few makes and models out there dont really know where to start. If anyone fancies helping would appreciate it. Si

You want 3000w or more at the best price. I know carbon fibre poles are lighter than aluminium, but I wonder if this matters? When you use a gutter vac, mud cakes inside the poles and every now and again they need cleaned. But, the mud adds a fair bit of weight to the poles. So, it would be interesting to know if anyone can shed some light on this (does the same happen to CF poles) as I have only used aluminium poles.

I use one of these myself http://www.guttercleaningsystems.co.uk/3000watt.html

Thanks for that Paul, those look quite a good piece of kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back