Nother gutter job to day

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by tench0771, Jun 12, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] cleaned this one to day just the L section an side an back gutters and down pipes, as the old boy likes to do the other small bit off a stepy cleaned front windows an 1 back top window, ges how mch an how long it took me ill b saprised if any one even comes close:D:D:Di was shocked my self how quick i was this was just washing down no moss to clean out:cool: sorry for bad pic i sly doged the fotos :hehehe::ninja:

Advertisement
  2. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

^^^ gutters were a bit gash as lots of flacky paing coming off them an bad staining i was covered in it lol:rolleyes:

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

wtf is that thing above the conservatory...:eek: Is that where he keeps the mrs :D

At a guess you charged something like £65 to wash over with yer wfp

4. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

haha :D i did it buy hand wfp over conny took 1 hour 15 minits frm geting out of van till geting bk in had a cuppa an quick chat i charged £40 as it dident take very long i luv these easy ones an she payed cash so no wating fo check to clear:cool:

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Nice one...easy money as they say :thumbsup:

6. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Got a Smurf ed up one to do tomorrow. Gutter clear on 2 sides, GSF on 4 sides and it's a bungalow :laugh: I said it'll take 4 hours, think I might take a nap in his greenhouse if I go too quick :)

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I done one of those today Tuffers that was nice & easy to do which made a nice change.:thumbsup:

8. cheapncheerful

your good with them hand jobs tench...:rofl:

sometimes its good to let them do a bit it makes them feel as though they have helped....:D

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

You can't beat a good hand job mrs I say.:D

For example I did a 2 storey victoria house the other day and no way could I have cleared the sods if I had tried using a guttervac.

Advertisement