Sold Nottingham round for sale.

Discussion in 'Window Cleaning Business For Sale' started by Green Pro Clean Ltd, Apr 16, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Green Pro Clean Ltd

PRICE: £15'450

DESCRIPTION: Small domestic round of 245 customers turning over £2575 per calandar month. Round is done in 10 days by one person. 8am till 2pm on average. WFP or trad it if you want to. Well established. No collections all cash on day or GoCardless and BACS.
    This round always has lots of extras such as gutter cleans, conservatory cleans etc. In the past two days alone I have done over £600 in odd jobs making the monthly typically closer to £3300

I will work along side the buyer for the first clean to ensure a smooth transition and show them the most efficient way to do the round.

This is for sale, not rent or lease or buy now pay later.

PM me on here or call on 07581128101

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

Perfect round, should sell in no time. This you done then Green, or are you just selling half your round?

3. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Wish it was half then I could put me feet up amd pop a Koppaberg! :))

No Tolish, far from done but new aspects of G.P.C. demand more time and attention and are too lucrative to ignore and as I am just one man I can't be all places at all times. :(

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Also forgot to mention. The lucky buyer will also receive all future leads that come through my website for the aforementioned postcodes at no extra costs. (Just remember I drink Koppaberg) :))

5. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

#5 peter rogers, Apr 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2016
    Bargain As it be quality work

6. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Removed non relevant posts to bring this back on point. Thanks.

7. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

Can't believe you described Pete as non relevant . Just to sell your round - I'm telling Gav also

8. Green Pro Clean Ltd

:)) To late to late will be the cry now the man with the bargain has passed you by! :))

Advertisement