Sponsored Ad Nottingham Window Cleaning Round For Sale

Discussion in 'Window Cleaning Business For Sale' started by CleanPay, Apr 28, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. CleanPay

CleanPay Newcomer

#1 CleanPay, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
    Our clients notes:

Please note: Van no longer for sale at this time, although previous thread title stated this.

The work is around Woodthorpe/carlton area.

Only selling do to setting up another business. Good time of year to start for conservatory roofs and fascia’s. The round is making approximately £1000 and will take one man a good week and a half to complete or 2 men less than a week.The work needs starting now so you will be earning straight away. The round would be very easy to build up if you needed more work. Any questions give me a ring or tex.

I do have all the equipment if you need it for £1000 more.

This round can also we expanded upon immediately.

For more information please email info@happycanvassing.com

Advertisement
  2. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

i thought u were a canvasser ?

3. Alien Human

Observation: don't sell it as 'Cleaning Round For Sale - Including Van' .......and then say 'NO VAN NOW AS BROKEN DOWN' .....it doesn't promote it very well.

'Test drive a Ferrari.....who wants to test drive this Ferrari?......you sir ......brilliant.......now the Ferrari is actually getting its MOT today but we have got this astonishingly good Robin Reliant raring to go.....,,'

4. CleanPay

CleanPay Newcomer

Round is still for sale. Yes we canvass, market, and sell existing window cleaning rounds for many companies in the UK.

In this instance, we are assisting a company in Nottingham, hopefully we can help them achieve a sale.

The advert above has now been edited.

Thank you for noting this and bringing to my attention.

5. Alien Human

6. CleanPay

CleanPay Newcomer

Thank you

7. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Cant be too well estaestablished mate. I do 20 days per month in Carlton and Woodthorpe and i have never heard of you or any of the truly established lads selling up.

8. CleanPay

CleanPay Newcomer

Hello Green,

The round as previously mentioned and outlined in the post is not our round. You would have to ask questions etc with the owner, I am just merely helping out.

As you are local to the chap selling, would you like me to put you in touch, I am sure he will be able to answer you with clarity.

Thank you

Advertisement