Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

you can't trust anyone

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm just not happy he was in a van with me being all matey

Goes to show they're everywhere

I'm just not happy he was in a van with me being all mateyGoes to show they're everywhere
Hate them, I'd love to batter the **** out of them. Strange coincidence mate. My mrs told me about a couple that were at a wedding we went to last summer. They were friends with the bride. Their house was raided by the police the other day.... turns out the bloke who shes been married to for 12 years is a peado. The police told her off the record to write him off as its BAD. The court case obviously hasnt happened yet but its sounding like he might have been involved in actual abuse. My kids were both at the wedding along with 10s of others, it was a lovely day,seems a bit tainted thinking they were no doubt being watched.

I would only need 2 minutes in a cell with the bloke to let him know the errors of his ways, thats not much to ask is it.

Sadly they are allowed to abuse but we can't retaliate

Years ago a family friends girl got abused by a neighbour

He kicked the **** out of him and ended up not allowed in his own flat as according to the restraining order it was too close to the nonce he beat up

This country is fooked up

so can I trust the wife?:rofl:

quick hide the scissors...

wow...it is amazing some times when you read some of the things that go on out there...

sad world...you never know what tomorrow could bring..

wish I hadnt trusted that feckin dog..

The job driving for alliance healthcare would have been ideal for that guy

Those vans end up everywhere in london including all the hospitals and around the centre where all the security is and no one batters an eyelid as they expect to see us there

Wonder if that was why he came from luton to work there

Also nobody has a clue where all the vans are at any time as they have link points round the country where local drivers meet the lorrys from letchworth and load up there

I was dropping him to pick up a spare van that was just laying about at Edmonton link

Back