Now come on dont be shy you must be able to beat this....and only genuine ones please...

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by cheapncheerful, Nov 14, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. cheapncheerful

ooops

20141114_121408.jpg

do you really really want to know why the chair was there....in fact why there were a few chairs around?

20141114_121348.jpg okay its always good to do a site survey before you start and the chairs were to warn me.....

20141114_114350.jpg well she left me the money great...she opened the gate great but.....guess what she didnt do.....at least four lots in my bloody work area...but i escaped...and it was such a lovely dog....

Advertisement
  2. andy w

andy w Well-Known Member

It could only happen to you cnc :rofl:

3. cheapncheerful

yep i do say that....after taking that ladies four foot branch out of her front garden when i reversed onto her drive....

it can be really funny what that pipe on wfp can catch on if you thought about it but not at the time....:swear:

ahh....i er...forgot to mention...there was this blue small item peg thing on the washing line which my pole caught and it fell to the floor....it was the cheapest crappiest plastic thing ever....i hid it under the bench as it er....got damaged slightly...but it was windy yesterday...

4. TolishAPurd

Its lucky if you get that all over you cnc.:thumbsup:

oh wait....thats bird $h*t, sorry.

5. andy w

andy w Well-Known Member

It was not funny yesterday when i snapped my pipe off the easysnap connector when i yanked the hose from a bush :eek: i was well peed off as i had no spares with me :gush:

6. cheapncheerful

ahhh andy w i feel for you, thats going to happen soon...i did have the pole fall over and split the pipe but i managed to quickly patch that up but somethings going to go soon....i must get ordering spares...

i was annoyed when i was waiting for my water at the maximum away from my trolley only to find it flooding out as i hadnt pushed the pipe home properly....:D

7. andy w

andy w Well-Known Member

Yeah i have had similar before, i am sure bushes disconnect my hose at times! :laugh:

8. cheapncheerful

oops....bloody wind.... 20141114_120300.jpg

9. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

I hate landmines.

10. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

Now I know why you are called banana. Brilliant. Bud :rof:

Advertisement