Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Extreame Window Cleaner

I saw the vid on here - then later syndicated in 'The Sun'! Looks like we're trend setters...

I saw the vid on here - then later syndicated in 'The Sun'! Looks like we're trend setters...
I posted the video onto our Facebook page when it originally had about 13 views!

Next thing I know it's ALL OVER the internet, and we have BBC News on the phone wanting to interview Andrew (our trainer)

It's a funny world! /emoticons/smile.png

I just hope the custies who whine about wfp saw the news and heard the h+s bloke (don't think it was rc!) alluding to the fact that wc should be done as safe a poss, ie wfp or cherry pickers

I just hope the custies who whine about wfp saw the news and heard the h+s bloke (don't think it was rc!) alluding to the fact that wc should be done as safe a poss, ie wfp or cherry pickers
As far as I'm aware the guy who was on the news was Mark Farrimond from Gleaming Insurance.

But I think I also saw some guy on CIU saying he was interviewed live.

lol, trad is perfectly safe and perfectly acceptable with regards to h&s in WC, as has been stated on this forum a number of times, regardless of what the guy on the telly 'alluded to' it is not a fact people should be using wfp instead of ladders, please stop spreading misinformation on the forum

I thought to myself a bit high up for using a ladder?? lol

He should be on ropes or a cherry picker if not using wfp

lol, trad is perfectly safe and perfectly acceptable with regards to h&s in WC, as has been stated on this forum a number of times, regardless of what the guy on the telly 'alluded to' it is not a fact people should be using wfp instead of ladders, please stop spreading misinformation on the forum
As far as I know I'm not. I'm not anti trad, it was my life blood for over 10 years and still is for a couple of hours a week. I was just quoting as accurately as I remember what he said, admittedly I had the dog barking in my lug hole at the time. It was aimed at the custy, not any wc.

fair enough, but you need to be carefull with statements like that, a newbie comes on here and sees that they will assume its correct

Back