Nuclear winter!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Solar Panel Cleaning' started by SolarPanelCleaning, Jun 4, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. These panels are mounted on cement fibreboard. Grey dust covering **** load of panels. Wondering if the installers said 'yeh they'll be fine up there, don't worry about the dust, won't be a problem....'

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. Alien Human

That looks about as fun as being trapped in a cage with a horny seal.......

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  3. cheapncheerful

I think were gonna need more water....:D

good scrubbing...

4. Yep thinking **** the pure water. Just any old water to get them clean. There's about 500 like this. At least the customers gonna be happy when he sees the increase in Watts.
    I quoted it far too cheap. Lesson learnt.

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I'm thinking that one may take you a while to do. Obviously make sure you don't go falling off the building or through the roof trying to clean them.

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I like the look of this for jobs like that :D

7. **** yes.

I wanted to give that lots of 'likes'.

8. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

Funny there haven't any rubber gloves on . That harness looks dodgy , can't see where he's clipped on to

9. lou

lou Active Member

Hi SPC, They look filthy as ****, good job to get mate! well done :thumbsup: bet they noticed the o'l output increase once u cleaned em! what u charge fella? or am i being cheeky!:p
    Can be a very good earner if u get it right eh?:cool:
    U end up booking a place on solar steve's course? Looks like u doin well on ya own as it is:thumbsup:

10. I lost money on that job. Learnt a lot though. And made up for it on other jobs.

I'm driving up to Telford in the morning for the training day. Should be interesting.

Advertisement