Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which Brush?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matty H

I'm buying a SLX25 tomorrow but can't decide what brush to get? I've always used dual trim but never had sill brushes - suggestions please?

I'm all excited like Xmas eve when I was a kid getting a new toy /emoticons/smile.png

I'm buying a SLX25 tomorrow but can't decide what brush to get? I've always used dual trim but never had sill brushes - suggestions please?

I'm all excited like Xmas eve when I was a kid getting a new toy /emoticons/smile.png
I would recommend either the medium mixed dual trim or the sill medium dual trim. The medium mixed has the best cleaning action but the sill can obviously clean sills more easily.

i was using the medium dual trim sill & loved it but last few weeks ive used the flat trim stiff sill (red) & its fantastic. ive done quite a few first cleans lately & it flies through them, did 1 today that had 10yrs of spider webs all over & it went really quickly, its the only brush you need in my opinion but whatever type sill brushes are the best

I'm all excited like Xmas eve when I was a kid getting a new toy /emoticons/wink.png
I would recommend either the medium mixed dual trim or the sill medium dual trim. The medium mixed has the best cleaning action but the sill can obviously clean sills more easily.
Thanks Alex - I was thinking along the lines of the medium dual trim - does the sill brush really work that well?

get the extreme wide, where r u based
Shropshire mate - why?

if you was local to me, i would of said come down and try a few of the brushes out and see what you like
That's kind of you mate - never mind I'll ring Gardiners today and make my decision /emoticons/wink.png

Latest Posts

Back