Nytmare customer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Shaun1977, Apr 29, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

Had a customer on Friday cleaned his windows for second time he watched me clean them then came out and with a right at***ude told me he wasn't happy with the job I was doing on his house as I was finishing the job as I was leaving the windows wet. I fully explained the whole wfp pure water to wich he replies that he used to be a window cleaner and he knows that it's not the case that windows are left wet.the continued to talk to me like I was a fool and that I was trying to con him so I told him to google wfp and to look for himself to wich he asked for my phone number and registration number (I was puzzled about registration thing) so u give him business card and told him if he wasn't happy to ring me as I was back round tues collecting. Iv had no phone call so do I go back round tues to collect or just not bother?
    To top the day off the very next customer came to door and told me I'd done **** job as I'd left bird poo on the kitchen window so I asked to be shown and there was no way on earth I'd missed the bird poo on window the man has huge garden and at bottom has around 6 or 7 pigeons tht come and go as thy plz so I explained that one of those could of done it but he would have it

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mnoexw

Advertisement
  2. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Thats quite funny, so, this ex window cleaner who persumably used the trad method has never heard of water fed pole, I know a fair few who prefer trad over wfp but thats peoples personal prefrence.

If he used to be a window cleaner begs the question why doesnt he clean his own windows lol?

3. mr shine

mr shine Guru

if you dont go back he will be laughing and have conned you personally id get paid and dump why didnt he do his own windows if he claimed he use to be a wc

4. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

go back and get it money

all they are moaning at is the fact that a lot of old timers think trad is a skill and a very hard skill at that, now that wfp is here any tom **** and harry is becoming a window cleaner

basically they dont feel you earn your money

5. Go back and collect the money, don't get mugged off by an ignorant fool who clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. You've provided a service and now you need to get paid.

6. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

i hate that i " I know what im on about i use to be a ......." i use to get it all the time as a joiner when working for the council one guy use to be a joner a sparky and a plumber or so he told everyone when he tryed having a go at me and said that he use to do all that i just turned round and said to him if thats the case why do you work at mcdonalds? he wasnt impressed and told me boss thinking id get a rollocking but my boss just laughed and said nice one its shut the gobby git up.

oh yer get ure cash and drop him or even when you go back point out how clean they are

7. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

His wife probably got you to do their windows as she's fed up waiting for him to do them. Then you turn up when she's not there, he's cheesed off because he's now got to pay AND he knows he's not keeping his wife satisfied with his performance (ref window cleaning, of course). So he takes it out on you, you strapping hunk of a window cleaner ;-)

8. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

Haha

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2oda3n

9. adrian5139

adrian5139 Member

turn up for your money youve earned it, then dont bother doing them again simples

10. Paul

Paul Guest

Just karate chop him seems to work :D

Advertisement