Ocd customer nightmare

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Eddie dragon, Aug 14, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Eddie dragon

Eddie dragon Active Member

Did a one of windows and conservatory clean yesterday. Lady of the house followed from window to window face right to the glass looking for faults.
    When I started on the conservatory roof, I had to move kids toys out of the way. She came out with antibacterial wipes and cleaned all toys I had touched.
    Finally went around cony when done with snow white towel, wiping and checking the frames. Thought i did awesome job as despite her looking she found nothing to complain about.
    Got call this morning to say roof is still dirty. Went out to look it over. It's a self cleaning roof. Lol. Got ladder off couldn't see any problems. she said it's realy visible from inside. what she is seeing is dirt from inside reflecting of tint on roof.
    After her performance on the outside I told her I'm now fully booked for the year so couldn't possibly do inside.

Advertisement
  2. Alien Human

Really good trick for the 'watchers brigade' is to just stop everything that you are doing and simply watch back.

Might lead to an uncomfortable stare off but it's just much easier to nip it in the bud early on.

If that still doesn't work (which would be unusual) then just comment that you are being paid by the hour and can't work whilst being followed & watched as you need to concentrate and find it off putting. Their welcome to do a full check with or without you at the end.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Roland

Roland Stafford PowerWash Services

Accidentally spraying them might work!

4. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

How dare you!!!!!!
    Spraying them!whilst doing the bedroom windows!

5. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

I accidentally sprayed my missis in the eye the ova night
    Was about 2 in morn and I was also cleaning the windows and don't know how she dare watch me

6. Pigeon

Pigeon Guest

Got one ocd kind of customer who Can Pick tiny miny imperfections but have Kept her for over a year because it very good priced and Money is bang on time plus i Always get a cup of coffee and drinks

7. Green Pro Clean Ltd

I have found that in the past with some of the older Indian women.

Melts my brain... i have just packed up and left the job before as it does my nut in.

8. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I had that when i was trad
    Woman was pointing out bits that needed detailing before i had time to do it
    After the first couple of windows i just put my ladders back on and drove off

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. David K

David K Forum Addict

That Would def have made me walk away , before jobs done .. But people that know me says im kind of a " diva " - workwise !:rofl: If its not fitting in my box , it gotta go ... :D

Advertisement