Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Prices Please

That's a good point and something which I have been meaning to ask you fellas. In Brighton the council provide a window cleaning permit which allows us to park on single and double yellows when cleaning for £10 a year - this is obviously a massive bonus as parts of the city are £4 per hour charges. Is anyone else fortunate to have this?.......sorry if you don't /emoticons/smile.png

Am interested to know what you peeps think?
It is the brown building so all the bay windows and all windows going up above the entrance door.

It is the whole works e.g front, back, inside & out.

Not as many windows at the back but the photo does not show the basement flat which will also need doing.

Prices based on a monthly clean.

Thank you in advance /emoticons/smile.png

View attachment 6733
My Mrs rekons she could get you that job (and get them to sign an agreement - confirming 50% upfront payment for monthly internal and External cleaning) for £160 per month (or clean). That would mean that if they cancel for any reason, you're not out of pocket as you had the £80 upfront.

She seems to be able to get anybody on board somehow!??!

My Mrs rekons she could get you that job (and get them to sign an agreement - confirming 50% upfront payment for monthly internal and External cleaning) for £160 per month (or clean). That would mean that if they cancel for any reason, you're not out of pocket as you had the £80 upfront.She seems to be able to get anybody on board somehow!??!
Sounds like she knows what she's talking about as that's the figure which I would quote for a new customer wanting something similar cleaned. But due to 'the history' with these fellas I've gone back with a proposal for slightly less - the condition from my part is that it's a monthly clean inside and out. And your right about those permits being free but they are supposed to charge a tenner when you renew but for some reason never do - bonus /emoticons/smile.png I get the impression that other counties don't always have his though so I think we are quite lucky.

Back