off out door knocking .

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by All Round Cleaning, May 20, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Wish me luck guys im going out door knocking in a bit i will let ya all know how i get on later .

Advertisement
  2. Ryan

Ryan Guest

gd luck mate

just think to yourself i need this for my my family and youll never get home lol

3. Paul

Paul Guest

Good luck mate hope all goes well and cheers you up a bit.

4. All Round Cleaning

Spoke to 6 householders and got 3 monthlys on a new build estate and flyered the rest . Onto another new estate now .
    Starting to buzz now .

5. Paul

Paul Guest

Keep it up well done, I bet that Swear word!py feeling is starting to lift a bit now

6. All Round Cleaning

Yeah its all good lol .
    What gets me is when you knock someones door and and they look dumbfounded like you what ? A bloody window cleaner ?

7. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

You get some crazy characters opening the doors, Iv had some good laughs too. Nice 1 on the new builds! 3 outa 6!! Is it a big development? Keep knocking

8. All Round Cleaning

I think there is around 90 houses to be built on there and there was only around 40 or so built and i spoke to 6 flyered them all and got 3 .

Went to the next new build estate and flyered around 50 but only spoken to 4 one house her dads a windy but she's sick of waiting for him to do them so she said she will let me know lol .

9. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Happy days, get back round them new ones you flyered next week try get them all in! Was there many window dirty?

10. All Round Cleaning

They not too bad tbh as they new builds just a little dust only a maximum 10 min's on each so happy days .

Advertisement