Off Today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Belfastcleaning, Jun 22, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Off today due to rain, only got 2 new cleans done yesterday In between showers.. This is happening every week now and I'm skipping people and missing them all the time! Starting to really annoy me..

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

I'm rainedoff as well got 2 first cleans that j don't mind doing in the rain

3. Belfastcleaning

I was debating wether to go do a PVC job but going to make my Harris pole as the bits n pieces I needed came there

4. Paul

Paul Guest

Get building BC

5. Paul

Paul Guest

I'm going to make a nice small compact pole about 3foot for the little tight spots along the side of connys

6. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

I'm due to go collectin to***ht but can't really be doing with gettin in n out van 100 times to***ht if it's bouncing down

7. Belfastcleaning

I will be out to***ht even if there is a tsunami as I need the cabbage to get a back pack and few other bits..

Paul, I got the Harris 5m pole sorted. Also had a small extension pole in the shed its just over 4ft down and extends to 7.5ft, just need another angle adapter now

8. harunh

harunh Legend

The weather is no good at all

9. laddergarder

I got out there for an hour, dry but there was still a bit of thunder, which was a bit off putting, a heavy shower started and I called it time, as a front is forecasted to hit us this afternoon, but no, its dried up now. Arrge, I am just staying in, I'll go out and it'll start again.

10. mark m

mark m Hero

rained for about 1 hour about 11am but has been fine since then

Advertisement