Offer Of Buying Work

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by joneswindowcleaners.co.uk, Sep 5, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Had a chap call me and offer me a round worth 500 per week, looking at 5k. Says every house is a bungalow and round been going 10 years but he has only had it 7 months. He says he charges them 8 - 9 per clean ( Which seems a lot for a small bungalow )

My problem is I would want to meet every customer, he says want introduce me to 15 which rings alarm bells, I have never bought work before but at that price if something seems to good to be true etc etc

He is going back kitchen fitting and says he doesn't like cleaning but on that sort of money even if you hated doing it why would you sell it or I am thinking too much into it, but at 5K cash it's not pocket money to give away

Advertisement
  2. mr shine

mr shine Guru

all bungalows that sounds way to good to be true , bungalows are most windys favourite jobs ,

3. Masons

Masons Guru

Ask to speak to over a hundred and confirm prices too.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

All bungalows? Even @ £8 each on a 4 weekly cycle, that would be a around 60 bungalows every week. Do you know of this estate or is it mythical?

Sounds TGTBT.

5. nwcs

nwcs Forum Addict

This is what I was thinking.....240 bungalows....mmmm

When buying work u always work the round with the seller.......
    If not then theres something to hide.

Walk away if he wont work the round with u before handover.

6. norm

norm Grand Master

Cold caller sounds dodgy but a handover clean would answer your question

Advertisement