Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Offering a lead generation service

Bobsonduggnutt

Hi folks, after spending the last year building my round using digital marketing and running several ecommerce stores before I feel that I have a service to offer fellow window cleaners. I'm looking to start a lead generation service. £15 per lead with a minimum order of 10 leads, money back for unfulfilled leads. I am looking to trial this model with a few people before advertising to a wider audience so if anyone is interested let me know.

Hi folks, after spending the last year building my round using digital marketing and running several ecommerce stores before I feel that I have a service to offer fellow window cleaners. I'm looking to start a lead generation service. £15 per lead with a minimum order of 10 leads, money back for unfulfilled leads. I am looking to trial this model with a few people before advertising to a wider audience so if anyone is interested let me know.
My own personal opinion and tuppence worth, if I can't get my own customers I wouldn't waste my money on a gamble or virtual promise 

It's okay if you are loaded and lazy 

I think the current guys offering lead generation are struggling at the moment to make it viable. 

Have decided to do it myself and am having great success. 

Bit late to the party, theres loads at it now and if you are doing it via Fb ads its absoloutely **** at the moment.

I stopped doing it because lot of work for not much profit, fb ads used to be great but have fallen off a cliff since around last december.

That said £15 per lead should cover you, i was charging £10 then £12.

Not sure how many people would be willing to pay £15 but then again give it a go.

Last edited by a moderator:
After some recent success with my own lead generation on FB, I turned the ad back on this week and the results were poor this time round so I turned it off after 3 days. 

I'll try again in a few weeks. After all, canvassing can be hit and miss too! 

Social media is an excellent tool for generating b2b sales leads for example https://belkins.io/help-center/lead-generation-research/5-best-lead-generation-strategies-for-b2b, but its effectiveness depends largely on whether the people you are following are interested in what you have to say. If they are, they may be willing to follow your calls for action. But if they aren't, then at least with a reliable lead generation company you have a way of ensuring that they do. Lead generation companies can do all of this work for you so you can focus on developing the products and services that will make you money and not worry about turning potential customers down for lack of interest or unable to complete a purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back