Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

brush for s,f,g

can any one recommend any gardiners brushes for cleaning sofitts, fascias and guttering at the mo i have a super lite medium mixed which i clean the windows with but presume im better off getting a different brush to do s,f,g's cleans and conny roofs.

cheers

can any one recommend any gardiners brushes for cleaning sofitts, fascias and guttering at the mo i have a super lite medium mixed which i clean the windows with but presume im better off getting a different brush to do s,f,g's cleans and conny roofs.

cheers
Hi Charlie

I would recommend the sill medium flat trim for this job. However, it may b e worth trying your standard medium mixed as you may be quite pleased with the results this gives you.

cheers
Hi Charlie

I would recommend the sill medium flat trim for this job. However, it may b e worth trying your standard medium mixed as you may be quite pleased with the results this gives you.
thanks alex , just wasnt sure if i needed a stiffer brush

Latest Posts

Back