Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This Looks Smart Lol

yer looks smart,

but there are some design faults with it,

label dont go with that controller as you can see on the sides of it it has the power/pump marked on it but the cables dont come from it,

switch isnt waterproofed so any little amount of water on that will cause it to short out,

the cables used to wire up are not auto grade wires,

like most the fuse is in the box so you have to take it apart each time you need to change it

the fixing is only with velcro by the looks of it, so no strong fixing, so could fall off anytime.

RC but all that doesn't matter when it has a blue light lol
lol i better make the ones i make with a bigger blue light instead of a small blue light that mine has got then! lol

Check the feedback and threats :huh:

See one person has bought it and has had problems, I'm sure he is a member on one of the forums

I have bought from the seller, stuff didn't work, so sent me a other one, that didn't work, he pretends he has designed/invented them, but he buys them from china I think

He's a member on here Doug
Yeah, he's the same guy who was trying to sell 2 (yes two :huh: ) hooks to hang your WFP on for £20.00 /emoticons/ohmy.png.......they were only worth a fiver...at most :lol: .

I sold midland cleaners his van end last year, hes not a rip of murchant just a lad being an entreprenour or how ever u spell it lol, but yea if u look about im sure you can get his bits off the shelf cheaper id use him for the convience of it being on ebay :0) new to hear so hi guys!

I never said he was a rip off merchant, the two I got off him didn't work, and his ebay add, stated he design and built them, but the same things are for sale from china/HK for a lot less

I have bought from the seller, stuff didn't work, so sent me a other one, that didn't work, he pretends he has designed/invented them, but he buys them from china I think
yer those wireless controllers are 12v light dimmer switches. cost about £3-4 each to get from china. not waterproof either like was said.

but they would of been good if they worked at the distance stated and at that price cant go wrong, some people was paying over £50 for them!

Yeah, he's the same guy who was trying to sell 2 (yes two :huh: ) hooks to hang your WFP on for £20.00 /emoticons/ohmy.png.......they were only worth a fiver...at most :lol: .
yer i since i selling them on there for £6.99 with fixings he has brought his price down to £6.50 without fixings.

Fair enough /emoticons/smile.png i was pretty suprised to see window cleaning as a comunity before! Exspecially meeting people ib my career and seeing them on here, nice to meet you all lads

Back