Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Office Frameless Partitions

WCF

Help Support WCF:

MCWC

Good afternoon folks it has been a while
I have been asked by a potential commercial customer
They have a double glazed partition spaces (windows are not double glazed as far as I can see just 2 panes of glass) in the office and they were not cleaned properly when installed so there are marks on the inside of them y questions is does anyone know how to get access to the inside they have been advised that they are accessible for cleaning but I cannot figure it out without having to remove the glass itself

Any help would be appreciated folks

Good afternoon folks it has been a while
I have been asked by a potential commercial customer
They have a double glazed partition spaces (windows are not double glazed as far as I can see just 2 panes of glass) in the office and they were not cleaned properly when installed so there are marks on the inside of them y questions is does anyone know how to get access to the inside they have been advised that they are accessible for cleaning but I cannot figure it out without having to remove the glass itself

Any help would be appreciated folks
I think @steve garwood has knowledge of fitting windows

I do believe the glass comes out as we used to have blinds in the middle and once a string broke and we had a company come in and fix it. I am sure they removed one of the glass panels. Seem to remember they used those sucker things to lift glass in and out but no idea how they dismantled the frame.
Unless they are willing to pay a decent amount I wouldn't risk it - too much risk without decent return.

I do believe the glass comes out as we used to have blinds in the middle and once a string broke and we had a company come in and fix it. I am sure they removed one of the glass panels. Seem to remember they used those sucker things to lift glass in and out but no idea how they dismantled the frame.
Unless they are willing to pay a decent amount I wouldn't risk it - too much risk without decent return.
That's what I was afraid of buddy as I thought they were fairly sealed to stop fingers getting nipped and that so there were no cases brought against them

That's what I was afraid of buddy as I thought they were fairly sealed to stop fingers getting nipped and that so there were no cases brought against them
Don't treat my recollections as gospel ? ? It was a long time ago (about 20 years) so things could be different now.

Don't treat my recollections as gospel ? ? It was a long time ago (about 20 years) so things could be different now.
I haven't seen it in the flesh but have been sent a couple of bids of the glass and I seen it looks that way as in needs lifting out to get to the inside

I'm not sure they will want to incur that charge and have the office closed for it

Back