Oh bless

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by Smurf, Nov 17, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Just got a website enquiry come through saying " I just want the gutter on the front corner of the house unblocked. Can't afford a full clean." Oh bless!

Mind you it's a large 4 bed detached with guttering on all 4 sides so from experience it will all need doing anyway.

If it was local I would have taken a look but being that's it's a 40 mile round trip I don't think it would be worth my while do you?:rolleyes:

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Correction it's over a 60 mile round trip. What are ppl like :laugh:

3. andy w

andy w Well-Known Member

I agree smurf, not worth it, ditch and replace with three local jobs :laugh:

4. cheapncheerful

i like the way the customer knows how much your going to charge before you give a quote..:D

i thought easy peasy ....only two years since new gutters all round...how wrong was i....every downspout blocked and one....a tug of war...lucky for me i was on a garage roof...i won...

5. PTWC

PTWC Guest

Cant you put your gloplug camera on a 30 mile long carbon pole and do an inspection?
    You could charge em the usual £20 just to have a look then.

Advertisement