Oh dear!

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by AJ windows, Oct 15, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. AJ windows

AJ windows Active Member

Seems I've upset another window cleaner by going in a showhouse and approaching them about builders first cleans. Seems he's already doing them or thinks he is. Told his windy friend if he's that pissed off tell him to pop my house. Think I'll get some transparent stickers made up saying these windows are cleaned by. ...... haha

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Not the one who texted you to keep off his patch again?

3. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

rahhhhhhh stay off my patch aj windows :mad: :D:rofl:

4. AJ windows

AJ windows Active Member

Don't think so, think next one who moans I'll put on his ****. Starting to annoy me a bit now, if they haven't got the balls to call me if they have a problem they need to keep stum, I'm not even undercutting them, I'm 50% dearer lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  5. TolishAPurd

Offer your services as a canvasser for him, since hes clearly desperate and unable to get/keep his own work- that should wind him up. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. AJ windows

AJ windows Active Member

Daft thing is he's got in excess of 8 weeks work, which is why he's losing customers in first place. People round here was 2 or 4 weekly tops and structure so they know when their Windows getting done. He seems to think customers are loyal. Well they are if you give them what they want, otherwise they'll look elsewhere.

7. andy w

andy w Well-Known Member

Go find where the other window cleaners live and flyer bomb their house :D:rofl::rofl::thumbsup:

8. jimmyboots

jimmyboots Forum Addict

If I were you, which I am not. I wouldn't be treading on fellow window cleaners toes. But that's just me :think:

9. AJ windows

AJ windows Active Member

Jimmy, I put leaflets out in roads as and when I get a job in that road. Then people ring me for quotes. I have not taken work off anyone. Its more a case of They assume the people who haven't got,a window cleaner is theirs. I don't buy work in and have no intention on doing so when there is plenty of work out there to be gotten. My price structure is higher than most because I'm fully legal and insured, whereas the majority are not around here. There are in excess of 100 window cleaners in this town and I'm yet to come across one that meets my standard of work in terms of finished product. So feel free to tell me what you think I'm doing wrong?

10. andy w

andy w Well-Known Member

you dare to leaflet and door knock! Shame on you :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    Only joking al get out there and kick some ass!

Advertisement